Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My New Favorite Site

This post may contain affiliate or advertiser links. Read my full disclosure policy here.

There are two words that can make this momma's heart soar: "free" and "organized". And both of those words are tied up in this handy little site that I stumbled on the other day.



Cozi is a FREE (yup, there's that word!!) online family organizer. You can track your daily/monthly calendar, create to-do lists, make a family journal - and it's accessible from anywhere you can find a computer (including your cell phone). You can email yourself messages, lists, access your grocery list from the store (in case you forgot it at home)....oooo...the possibilities are endless.




Did I mention you can color-code family members to keep track of who's going where and when? This is so up my organized alley!!

I love the fact that my hubby can have quick access to our calendar by logging in at work and I can print off my week at a glance or even month at a glance. Just amazingly cool!!



Cozi also makes a screensaver photo collage for you using your own pictures that includes appointment reminders for your day's schedules as well as the current time.




I've made my CoziCentral site my home landing page for my Internet browser so when I log onto the internet, my schedule is right there in front of me to see - that, along with the screen saver feature keeps me right on top of things! I can add items onto my grocery list using the site too and then print it off later.

There is a little video tour that you can take on the main Cozi site to get a visual look at how the site works, so be sure to check it out. Hope this helps you out!


14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing that cool new site!

    I can't wait to check it out. Not only does it look COOL but it includes everything us moms need to be organized!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. That is a neat program and website. Thanks for sharing that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, wow. I just discovered google calendar, but this looks like it kicks it up a notch. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - what a great idea! I will definitely need to check it out and see if it would work for our family (of seven).

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have got to check that out. Thank you for sharing.
    Blessings
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a great site. And I love the idea of making it your home page

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool is that! I'm heading over to check it out! :D

    Happy WFMW!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an awesome website! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been using my yahoo calendar and its nice that my hubby can check or change things on the calendar from work instead of having to call and check w/ me. But I'll have to check Cozi out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is too cool! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll have to give this a try - hubby never has a clue what's going on LOL. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that site makes this organized mama's heart swell! Serioulsy, thanks so much for posting this. I'm off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so going to check this out. (sorry I have a 15 year old! lol) What a great idea.
    first, I love the pic of you and your hubby! That is so precious!!!! Second, your family is gorgeous!
    Third, i love the coffee button!!! I have on my fridge - I could go a day without coffee, but no one wants me to. :-)
    BTW ~ we have the same prayer "More of HIM and less of me." so on that note, i signed up to follow you girl!

    Chel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by - I'd love to hear from you! If you'd like a reply, be sure there is an email address linked to your email! :)

Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs